At Red River Theatres, we are looking for dedicated volunteers to act as ushers and ticket takers on a weekly/bi-weekly basis, to assist in managing the flow and seating of patrons during our busy months. In addition to these roles, Red River plays host to a number of popular events.
Volunteers may be asked to work under the direction of Red River Theatres’ Events Coordinator in a number of capacities, including, but not limited to, the following:
- Hanging publicity materials
- Other marketing or promotion prior to an event
- Hosting check-in tables for ticketed events
- Directing cars to appropriate parking
- Event set-up
- Bagging popcorn for sale at an event
- Selling refreshments, or other items, outdoors
- Crowd control
- Clean-up after events/managing
- Documentation of events through photography/videotaping
- Other event related tasks, as assigned
Red River is the best cinematic experience that my wife and I have ever had – viewing angle, sound, seating, snacks, staff, web site are top shelf, and the movie selections themselves are talked about for days.
My favorite place to see a movie. I always know that whenever I drop in to Red River Theatres, I’ll have a great cinematic experience.
Red River Theatres enhances the quality of life in Concord and throughout New Hampshire by offering a continuous selection of the finest and most critically acclaimed movies ranging from independent gems to documentaries to foreign films.
Red River Theatres, Inc.
11 S. Main Street Suite L1-1
Concord, NH 03301
Movie Phone: 603.224.4600
Main Office: 603.224.4697