RED RIVER THEATRES
CO-BRANDING AND GIVING PROGRAMS
Red River Theatres is located in downtown Concord, NH, a major cultural hub of the State, with direct access to a wide variety of musicians, performers, artists, museums and venues as well as NH’s long standing political, environmental and historical institutes.
Our corporate donors and partners provide financial and in-kind support for our ongoing educational initiatives and public programs. These corporate donations also support our general operating fund, community outreach and general theatre infrastructure, giving back to the more than 60,000 visitors per year and the surrounding communities.
As part of our Major Corporate Donor Program or our Small Business Option, your company and/or business will be aligned with a cutting edge cultural venue in heart of our state’s Capital.
For Major Corporate Donors , please contact Susan Amburg at email@example.com or 224-4697, x17.
For Small Business Options, please contact Angie Lane at firstname.lastname@example.org or 224-4697, x12
Red River Theatres – By the Numbers:
60,000+ tickets sold annually
2,800+ Facebook friends
7,000+ e-news subscribers
40,000+ unique visits a month on our website
Films and events at Red River are regularly featured in local and statewide news outlets, including the Concord Monitor, HippoPress, The Union Leader, NHPR and New Hampshire Magazine as well as online through Facebook, Twitter, NH360 and other online resources.
Learn more about:
CO-BRANDING WITH RED RIVER THEATRES
MAJOR CORPORATE DONOR PROGRAM
WHEN YOU BECOME A RRT DONOR
• Your business becomes part of a unique cultural venue in the heart of the State’s capital
• Your business has premier branding and exposure opportunity to a large and diverse demographic
• Your business uses RRT’s Strategic marketing opportunities for your company and brand
• Your business gains the benefits of the residual impact from Concord’s growing creative economy corridor in historic downtown Concord (estimated 300,000 visitors per year)
• Your business will be associated with other high profile corporate donors including Lincoln Financial Group, Duprey Companies, Stonyfield Farms, Merrimack County Savings Bank, Orr & Reno, McLane, Currier Museum and many more
• Your business has the opportunity to network with your peers in a unique and creative environment
MAJOR CORPORATE DONOR PACKAGES
DONOR ($500 – $999)
•Charitable Donation Tax Receipt
•Recognition in our Annual Report and on our Donor Recognition Wall
•Invitations to special RRT events and movie screenings
CORPORATE LEADER ($1,000 – $2,499)
All the above – plus
•Website listing (non – clickable – 1yr)
CORPORATE INNOVATOR ($2,500 – $4,999)
All the above – plus
•25 comp tickets per year
•Complimentary uses of Screening room for up to 60 guests ( 1 event per year)
•Clickable logo on either website or Flick Flash (1yr)
CORPORATE CULTURAL CRUSADER ($5,000+)
• Recognition in our Annual Report and on our Donor Recognition Wall
• Invites to exclusive events and movie screenings
* 50 + comp tickets per year (not available for special events or screenings)
* Website ad Tile – Your clickable ad (leading back to your website) will appear on our homepage (1yr)
Plus a selection of the following (depending on giving level)
• Opportunity for complimentary venue (theatre & screening room) use (subject to availability) for staff and/or client cultivation (2 event – 1yr)
• Flick flash e-blast logo placement – Your clickable logo (leading back to your website) will appear on our weekly e-blast to over 5,000 subscribers (1 yr.)
• Exclusive sponsorship opportunity for one of our Movie Magic events – (e.g., Casablanca night, Big Lebowski night, . . .)
CO-BRANDING WITH RED RIVER THEATRES
SMALL BUSINESS OPTIONS
WHEN YOU CO- BRAND WITH RRT?
• Your business is linked to a unique cultural venue in the heart of the State’s Capitol
• You have an exposure opportunity to a large and diverse demographic
• There are strategic marketing opportunities for your company and brand
• You reap the rewards from the growing creative economy corridor in historic Downtown Concord (estimated 300,000 visitors per year)
• You reach and expand your customer base in a unique and creative environment (over 60,000 tickets sold in 2011)
SMALL BUSINESS OPTIONS:
Theater On-Screen Ad: $300 per month or $3,300 annual rate ($75 discount per month)Bring your message to the big screen! Your full-color slide shown as part of the slide show that screens 10-15 minutes prior to each show in 2 theatres. 60,460 ticket holders per year – that’s quite a captive audience!
Lobby On –Screen Ad: $100 per month (three month minimum) Your full-color slide shown as part of the slide show that runs in our front lobby behind the box office before, during and after all movies. With over
Flick Flash: $275 per month (three month minimum) Reach nearly 7,000 Red River supporters and patrons each week by advertising in our Flick Flash e-newsletter. This weekly e-newsletter lists show times, coming attractions and special events. Your logo will appear in color on this popular weekly newsletter.
Website Tile Ad (clickable): $75 per month (six month minimum) With close to 1000 hits on our website per month, that translates to quite a lot of web traffic for us both! This Clickable tile on the homepage is a great way to show your business values what Red River brings to our creative economy.
Website Support Listing (clickable): $50 per month (six month minimum) A costs effective way to show your support and gain value visibility with our popular webpage.
Film Event Underwriting: beginning at $250 (We do offer year-long packages starting at $1000)Underwriting recognition for a film(s) includes on-screen logo/name recognition in advance of each screening, a public thank you before show and highlight in all promotional materials for that film.